- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) - a 2.7% service fee will be charged
- Debit Cards - a 2.7% service fee will be charged
- eCheck - using your bank routing and account numbers (no service fee is charged)
Online payments for tuition and fees may be made 24 hours a day. To make an online payment, follow these steps:
- Log in to myUNTD or myLaw and click 'Student Account' tile
- Click View and Pay Bill, then Make a Payment
- Enter the dollar amount without any commas or dollar signs.
- Select a payment method, click on Continue, then fill out the information to process your payment.
- Wait for your confirmation number to confirm the transaction.
- Retain the payment confirmation information for your records
Payment by check
Payments by mail
Check payments can be mailed and must be received by the due date. Postmarks will not be considered. You must include your student ID number on the checks to ensure proper credit.
The mailing address is:University of North Texas at Dallas Student Business Services 7300 University Hills Blvd, Suite 1117 Dallas TX 75241
Payments in person
Monday - Friday: 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM
Accepted forms of payment: Check, Cashier Check, and Money Order
Cash Payments are not accepted at this time.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $25.00 return check fee for each check returned. The fee is non-refundable.
Important Information About Paying by Check
The University cannot cash checks made payable to it and the student. If a check is made payable to the university and the student, the entire amount of the check will be applied to the student's balance after obtaining proper endorsement. Check-issuing privileges are suspended while any return check and/or service charge are outstanding. If the university receives three or more returned checks, then both the check-issuing privileges and the online payment privileges of the individual are revoked. Checks made in an amount that is more than the balance due cannot be posted to the student's account and will be returned.
UNT Dallas is a state-supported institution and, as such, is subject to state laws. Since state law prohibits the extension of credit, all financial obligations to the university must be made when due.
A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed, if required payment is not received by a designated due date.