The installment plan is a contract between the student and the University. By enrolling in the installment plan, a student agrees to comply with its terms and conditions, and failure to do so may result in additional charges. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the courses taken for the semester.
In addition, by enrolling in the installment plan, a student authorizes the University to assign any unpaid tuition and fees covered by the installment plan to a collection agency or credit reporting agency for the purpose of collecting amounts owed at the University’s option. The student agrees to pay all attorney's fees and other reasonable collection costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.
Student Pay Plan
UNTD provides the following alternatives for the payment of tuition and fees during the fall and spring semesters:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration or by the payment deadline; or
- The payment plan to extend your payment deadlines to monthly payments. For example: Fall will be Oct. 1, Nov. 1 & Dec. 1. This requires a 10% initial down payment.
- NOTE: A $20 installment plan fee is added when the installment plan is processed and is due with the first payment.
- How to Enroll in the Installment Plan:
- Log on to mydallas.unt.edu using your username and password
- Click the Student Account tile
- Click the "Installment Plan"
- Click the "Installment Plan Information for Fall and Spring Semesters" button
- Click the "Pay Installment Amounts & Go on Installment Plan" button
*Tuition and fees must be paid in full for each summer term upon registration or by the payment deadline. Payment for any additional fees resulting from Schedule Revision or Add/Drops is due by the end of the Add/Drop period. Tuition payment by installment is not offered during the summer sessions.
A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed, if required payment is not received by a designated due date.
UNTD is a state-supported institution and, as such, is subject to state laws. Since state law prohibits the extension of credit, all financial obligations to the university must be made when due.
Tuition not paid in full, or not enrolled in a payment plan by the due date, will result in class cancellation.