Spring 2019 Payment Deadlines
|Regular Registration Payment||January 14, 2019|
|8W 1 Registration||January 14, 2019|
|8W 2 Registration||March 18, 2019|
|Late Registration Payment||January 15, 2019|
Pay your bill online
Online payments for tuition and fees may be made 24 hours a day using a credit/debit card or E-check. To make an online payment, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.untdallas.edu or myLaw.untdallas.edu and click Student Center.
- Select Make a Payment > Make a Payment by Credit Card or E-check > Pay Bill > Make Payment.
- Enter the dollar amount without any commas or dollar signs.
- Select a payment method, click on Continue, then fill out the information to process your payment.
- Wait for your confirmation number to confirm the transaction.
Payment by check
Payments by mail
Check payments can be mailed and must be received by the due date. Postmarks will not be considered. You must include your student ID number on the checks to ensure proper credit.
Payment address:University of North Texas at Dallas - Student Financial Services
7300 University Hills Blvd, Suite 105B, Dallas TX 75241
UNT Dallas College of Law payments can be mailed to:UNT Dallas College of Law
Office of Student Financial Services
1901 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Payments in person
Please bring your check, money order, and cash payments to the Office of Student Financial Services between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m on Fridays.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $25.00 return check fee for each check returned.
Paying in Installments
UNT provides the following alternatives for the payment of tuition and fees during the fall and spring semesters:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration or by the payment deadline for early registration
- One-third payment of tuition and fees, plus the $20.00 Installment Plan Fee upon registration, or by the payment deadline for early registration, with two additional payments prior to the start of the sixth and 11th class weeks
You can access the installment payment plan online at my.untdallas.edu under the Student Center. See these instructions for more detailed information.
Tuition and fees must be paid in full for each summer term upon registration or by the payment deadline for early registration.
PLEASE NOTE: The installment plan is a contract between the student and the University. By enrolling in the installment plan, a student agrees to comply with its terms and conditions, and failure to do so may result in additional charges.
- A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date, may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.
- A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the work done that semester.
- Payment for any additional fees resulting from Schedule Revision or Add/Drops is due by the end of the Add/Drop period.
Our goal is to make processing sponsored billing payments a hassle-free process.
- Please submit your sponsor documents to Student Financial Services in a timely manner.
- Documents may be submitted by fax, email, mail, or in person, depending on the individual sponsor’s requirements. Submitted documents must be complete and contain all applicable signatures.
- Please review your account through my.untdallas.edu or mylaw.untdallas.edu to verify the sponsor payment has been applied and any remaining balance is paid by the applicable payment deadline.
- Please contact us if you have additional questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my PLUS refund check verified to be cashed?
The financial institution where you will cash or deposit your PLUS refund will call the check verification number on the front of the check for approval to process the check. The check verification telephone number is 1-866-629-2658.
What if my check has been verified but I need to cash it with a different merchant?
Once approval is provided that merchant is the only business that can process the check. If you wish to go to a different merchant, you must contact the school.