Fall and Spring Semester Payment Plan:
If you are unable to pay in full by the tuition payment deadlines, University of North Texas Dallas offers a payment plan to help you budget your education. The plan works by dividing your tuition bill into manageable payments. The payment plan is not a student loan, so there are no interest charges. Your tuition is paid in full when the plan ends. You won't have to continue making payments after graduation. Most importantly, every student can use the plan--there are no eligibility requirements or credit checks!
NOTE: If you sign-up for the payment plan, the charge is $20.
Self- Enrollment Payment Plan:
- Easy enrollment
- All students are eligible for the four consecutive monthly payments
- *If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid, you will be offered a 3 installment plan. Aid will pay your 1st payment and the remaining balance will be divided into 3 equal installments. (*Please note that payment plans are only available to those who don’t qualify for enough aid to cover 100% of their Title IV eligible tuition and mandatory fees)
- No minimum required for eligibility
- $20 per semester nonrefundable servicing fee
- Currently there are no summer or May Mini-mester payment plans available.
Setting up the Student Installment Payment Plan
- Log on to my.untdallas.edu or myLaw.untdallas.edu using your EUID and password.
- On the left-side menu, select Finances, then Enroll in Payment Plan.
- Click on Installment Plan Information.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Click on Pay Installment Amount and Go On Installment Plan.
- Read the information and then click on Pay Bill.
- Enter your payment and address information and click Continue.
Please Note: You can go back to Finances>Account Balance>Charges Due to view your due date.
Payment plan due dates:
Due Dates: 4 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||January 14, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||February 14, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||March 17, 2019|
|4th Installment Payment||April 14, 2019|
Due Dates: 3 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||February 14, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||March 17, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||April 14, 2019|
Tuition not paid in full, or not enrolled in a payment plan by the due date, will result in class cancellation.
Eligible charges for the payment plan include all tuition and mandatory fees that are eligible to be paid for by Title IV financial aid.
Easily enroll directly from your portal account!
- Register for classes
- Log into your untdallas.edu account. Under the Finances > Make A Payment > Installment Plan.
- Choose your semester payment plan
View your new due dates instantly!
Students will need to sign up for the payment plan for each semester they wish to be enrolled.
If you are having difficulties enrolling, please call us at 972.780.3658
After the payment plan enrollment fee is posted to your account, please log in to make an online payment toward your Tuition Payment Plan with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, or E-Check.
To pay with a paper check or money order please include student ID number on the paper check or money order and remit to:
Student Financial Services7300 University Hills Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75241
The installment plan is a contract between the student and the University. By enrolling in the installment plan, a student agrees to comply with its terms and conditions, and failure to do so may result in additional charges. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.
In addition, by enrolling in the installment plan, a student authorizes the University to assign any unpaid tuition and fees covered by the installment plan to a collection agency or credit reporting agency for the purpose of collecting amounts owed at the University’s option. The student agrees to pay all attorney's fees and other reasonable collection costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.
You can access the installment payment plan online at my.untdallas.edu or mylaw.untdallas.edu under the Student Center. See these instructions for more detailed information.
A Short Term Loan is intended to pay the amount of your *current* tuition and fees (it is not available for any past due balances). Short-term loans are available to enrolled students who meet the following criteria:
- No outstanding blocks (Service Indicators preventing the student from receiving a short-term loan).
- No outstanding loans (Service Indicator showing loan default status).
- Students who have previously defaulted on a short-term loan that has been sent to a collection agency are no longer eligible to receive a short-term loan.
The loans are posted to a student's account to make the first installment payment in the fall or spring or the entire payment in a summer semester.
Students will be placed on the installment plan when obtaining a short-term loan for the fall or spring semesters. Short-term loans can be issued to pay the first installment amount if a student's anticipated aid is not enough to cover the first installment amount. Short-term loans are issued for the first installment amount minus any anticipated aid amount. A one-time 1% origination fee will be charged at the time of the loan in addition to the $20.00 charge for being placed on the installment plan.
Apply for a short-term loan online at myLaw.untdallas.edu under Student Center following these simple instructions.
- Login to myUNTDallas or myLAW using your EUID and password and click Student Center.
- Click Financial Aid, in the Finances and Financial Aid section, click the Account Inquiry link.
- Click on the Account Services tab, then click on the Short Term Loan tab.
- Read carefully, then click Continue Processing Loan
- Read the terms of the loan carefully and print them if you like, then click the check box stating
- I accept the terms of the Short Term Loan & Installment Plan
- To finalize, click Accept Terms and Proceed with Loan and you will be taken to a screen stating the amount of your short-term loans.
- If you wish to see your new payment schedule, click the Account Inquiry tab at the top.
Please Note: You may click Charges Due tab to review your due dates and print them for reference
All loans must be repaid by the established due date in order to avoid collection costs. Unpaid loans are subject to being submitted to an outside collection agency.