Fall and Spring Semester Payment Plan:
If you are unable to pay in full by the tuition payment deadlines, University of North Texas Dallas offers a payment plan to help you budget your education. The plan works by dividing your tuition bill into manageable payments. The payment plan is not a student loan, so there are no interest charges. Your tuition is paid in full when the plan ends. You won't have to continue making payments after graduation. Most importantly, every student can use the plan.
NOTE: A $20 fee is added when the installment plan is processed and is due with the initial payment.
Self- Enrollment Payment Plan:
- Easy enrollment
- All students are eligible for the four consecutive monthly payments
- *If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid, you will be offered a 3 installment plan. Aid will pay your 1st payment and the remaining balance will be divided into 3 equal installments. (*Please note that payment plans are only available to those who don’t qualify for enough aid to cover 100% of their Title IV eligible tuition and mandatory fees)
- No minimum required for eligibility
- $20 per semester nonrefundable installment plan fee
- Currently there are no summer or May Mini-mester payment plans available.
Setting up the Student Installment Payment Plan
- Log on to myUNTD or myLaw using your username and password.
- Click "Student Account"
- Click "Installment Plan"
Fall 2019 Payment plan due dates:
Due Dates: 4 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||August 26, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||September 26, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||October 27, 2019|
|4th Installment Payment||November 26, 2019|
Due Dates: 3 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||September 26, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||October 27, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||November 26, 2019|
Tuition not paid in full, or not enrolled in a payment plan by the due date, will result in class cancellation.
Eligible charges for the payment plan include all tuition and mandatory fees that are eligible to be paid for by Title IV financial aid.
PLEASE NOTE: The installment plan is a contract between the student and the University. By enrolling in the installment plan, a student agrees to comply with its terms and conditions, and failure to do so may result in additional charges. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.
In addition, by enrolling in the installment plan, a student authorizes the University to assign any unpaid tuition and fees covered by the installment plan to a collection agency or credit reporting agency for the purpose of collecting amounts owed at the University’s option. The student agrees to pay all attorney's fees and other reasonable collection costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.