Fall and Spring Semester Payment Plan:
If you are unable to pay in full by the tuition payment deadlines, University of North Texas Dallas offers a payment plan to help you budget your education. The plan works by dividing your tuition bill into manageable payments. The payment plan is not a student loan, so there are no interest charges. Your tuition is paid in full when the plan ends. You won't have to continue making payments after graduation. Most importantly, every student can use the plan--there are no eligibility requirements or credit checks!
NOTE: If you sign-up for the payment plan, the charge is $20.
Self- Enrollment Payment Plan:
- Easy enrollment
- All students are eligible for the four consecutive monthly payments
- *If you have been awarded and accepted your financial aid, you will be offered a 3 installment plan. Aid will pay your 1st payment and the remaining balance will be divided into 3 equal installments. (*Please note that payment plans are only available to those who don’t qualify for enough aid to cover 100% of their Title IV eligible tuition and mandatory fees)
- No minimum required for eligibility
- $20 per semester nonrefundable servicing fee
- Currently there are no summer or May Mini-mester payment plans available.
Setting up the Student Installment Payment Plan
- Log on to my.untdallas.edu or myLaw.untdallas.edu using your EUID and password.
- On the left-side menu, select Finances, then Enroll in Payment Plan.
- Click on Installment Plan Information.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Click on Pay Installment Amount and Go On Installment Plan.
- Read the information and then click on Pay Bill.
- Enter your payment and address information and click Continue.
Please Note: You can go back to Finances>Account Balance>Charges Due to view your due date.
Payment plan due dates:
Due Dates: 4 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||August 26, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||September 26, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||October 27, 2019|
|4th Installment Payment||November 26, 2019|
Due Dates: 3 Installments
|1st Installment Payment||September 26, 2019|
|2nd Installment Payment||October 27, 2019|
|3rd Installment Payment||November 26, 2019|
Tuition not paid in full, or not enrolled in a payment plan by the due date, will result in class cancellation.
Eligible charges for the payment plan include all tuition and mandatory fees that are eligible to be paid for by Title IV financial aid.
Easily enroll directly from your portal account!
- Register for classes
- Log into your untdallas.edu account. Under the Finances > Make A Payment > Installment Plan.
- Choose your semester payment plan
View your new due dates instantly!
Students will need to sign up for the payment plan for each semester they wish to be enrolled.
If you are having difficulties enrolling, please call us at 972.780.3658
After the payment plan enrollment fee is posted to your account, please log in to make an online payment toward your Tuition Payment Plan with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, or E-Check.
To pay with a paper check or money order please include student ID number on the paper check or money order and remit to:
Student Financial Services7300 University Hills Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75241
The installment plan is a contract between the student and the University. By enrolling in the installment plan, a student agrees to comply with its terms and conditions, and failure to do so may result in additional charges. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.
In addition, by enrolling in the installment plan, a student authorizes the University to assign any unpaid tuition and fees covered by the installment plan to a collection agency or credit reporting agency for the purpose of collecting amounts owed at the University’s option. The student agrees to pay all attorney's fees and other reasonable collection costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.
You can access the installment payment plan online at my.untdallas.edu or mylaw.untdallas.edu under the Student Center. See these instructions for more detailed information.